Long time no blog, I know… But, I wanted to share with you Persimmon Prints’ #LoveWell initiative for the month of February! Kacie has been inspiring me to love well for a while now as one of my dear internet friends and fellow Influence Network members. So, come along and join us as we purpose to love well this month!
Here are some awesome ideas to get you started from Kacie:
29 Ways to Love Well
1. Encourage a friend + list reasons you love that person.
2. Love the person right in front of you.
3. Call someone just to say ‘hello’.
4. Buy a coffee for the person in line behind you.
5. Search for every opportunity to say ‘thank you’.
6. Take a fresh batch of cookies to your neighbor’s house.
7. Write a note of encouragement.
9. Listen, just to listen.
10. Use others’ first names.
11. Pray with a friend.
12. Donate items to others in need.
13. Give the people you’re with your full attention.
14. Write a prayer for a friend + send it to that person.
15. Help someone you know with yard work.
16. Write a kind letter to a stranger + offer encouragement & hope.
17. Help friends celebrate their special milestones.
18. Pay close attention to ways of congratulating others accomplishments.
19. Hand someone a flower.
20. Offer up a hug.
21. Be quick to smile + slow to complain.
22. Pass out ‘you are loved’ cards.
23. Practice calling people up + celebrating their victories publicly.
24. Choose to love + take care of yourself.
25. Use encouraging words on social media.
26. Volunteer your time.
27. Befriend someone new.
28. Commit to saying 5 kind things.
29. Surprise someone through service.
After all “We love because He first loved us” 1 John 4:19.
PS – Don’t you love Kacie’s design. Head over to Persimmon Prints to get your own Love Well Sweatshirt!